Plan Your Party!Group Information
Policies, Details, 1 Accessibility Information
Policies and Details
- Group rates apply to parties of 20 or more.
- Per-person prices quoted for groups include 10% service and 8% sales tax where applicable.
- Season runs May 13 to October 2. Dates subject to change due to weather and waterway conditions.
- We grant up to two complimentary fares for driver and escort of motorcoach groups based on group size.
- Deposit required for Lunch, Sightseeing, Mailboat cruises: $200. All other cruises: $10 per person.
- The payment schedule and cancellation policy vary with the type of cruise. We will explain these for your cruise and provide a contract confirming everything.
- All onboard dining areas can be enclosed for your comfort.
- The parking lot for coaches in Skaneateles is several blocks from our dock. If you would like your driver to take the cruise, please allow them at least 15 minutes to park and walk to the dock. Transportation may be available with advanced notice. Car parking is on the street or at a public lot one block from the dock.
- There is plenty of free parking for cars and coaches at our Erie Canal dock. We’ll send you a map.
Please help us understand your needs in advance to assure your comfort.
- Judge Ben Wiles: Main dining deck is accessible to standard-sized, manual wheelchairs. The rest room will not accommodate a wheelchair.
- Barbara S. Wiles: Cabin is accessible to standard-sized, manual wheelchair. The rest room will not accommodate a wheelchair.
- Emita II: Main dining deck accessible to standard-sized, manual wheelchairs and small power chairs or scooters. This deck includes the dining/lounge area and has a rest room large enough to accommodate a walker or small wheelchair.