Mid-Lakes Marina offers 38 Resident slips as well as full draft transient dockage. Dockage is available from May 1st until the canal closes, usually in mid November.
- Full season resident dockage is $34.50/foot ($1050.00 minimum).
- Monthly dockage is $11.50/foot ($350.00 minimum).
- Weekly dockage is available at 1/4 monthly rate.
- Access to laundry, showers, and rest rooms is available 24/7.
General marine services are available. Specialized marine service may be available, please contact us for specific needs.
- Haul or Launch (30-ton travelift) is $6.00/foot (length over all). Extra sling $50.00.
- Yard Labor is $75.00/hour.
- Pumpout is $5.00 each tank.
- Pressure Washing is $2.00/foot monohull ($3.50 / foot no anti-fouling paint), $4.00/foot pontoon.
- Boat Launch ramp fee $5.00.
- Shrink wrapping is $13/foot up to 20' length. Pontoon and over 20' is $14/foot. Reusable custom frame built at a rate of $45/hr ($75 minimum).
Mid-Lakes Marina offers inside and outside storage. Storage rates include haul & launch where applicable. Haul/launch services provided separately for vessels up to 20 tons.
- Dry-Sail trailerable boat left on trailer with unlimited use of boat ramp - $13.00/foot
- Trailer/Cradle storage (outside) $15.00/month.
- RV Outside storage $9.00/foot.
- Inside storage is $3.75/square foot (length x width).
- Outside Boat on Cradle/Blocks/Stands including haul/launch - $15.00
- Outside Trailered Boats/RVs (you park) - $9.00/foot (length over all).
- Outside Trailered Boats including shrink wrap $20.75/foot ($21.75 vessels over 20').
- Blocking (if required) is $50.00/boat.
- 91 octane ethanol - free gas
- Off road diesel
NYS Canal Permits
We sell seasonal, 2-day and 10-day canal permits. The vessel needs a current valid registration.