Mid-Lakes Marina offers 38 Resident slips as well as full draft transient dockage. Dockage is available from May 1st until the canal closes.
- Full season resident dockage is $36/foot ($1080.00 minimum).
- Monthly dockage is $12/foot ($360.00 minimum).
- Weekly dockage is $3/foot ($90.00 minimum).
- Overnight/transient is $0.80/foot
- Dry-Sail Store on trailer with unlimited use of boat ramp - $14.00/foot. Yard launch is $10 in, $10 out.
- Access to laundry, showers, and rest rooms is available 24/7.
General marine services are available. Specialized marine service may be available, please contact us for specific needs. All storage and yard services are subject to 8% NYS sales tax.
- Haul or Launch (30-ton, 15' max beam) is $6.00/foot (length over all). Extra sling is $50.00. Sling time is $40/hour or $200/day. Blocking is $50.
- Yard Labor is $80.00/hour.
- Pumpout is $5.00 each tank. (Chemicals extra)
- Pressure Washing is $2.00/foot monohull anti-fouling intact, $3.50 / bare or foot anti-fouling not intact, $4.00/foot pontoon.
- Boat Launch Ramp Self-service is $5.00. Yard launch is $20.00 in and out.
- Shrink wrapping is $13/foot up to 20' length, $14/foot for 20'-28', $15/foot over 28'. Pontoon is $14.50/foot. Plus one-time frame charge estimated.
- General Labor (Repairs estimated by the job) is $80.00/hour.
- Jump Start is $15.00
Mid-Lakes Marina offers inside and outside storage. Storage rates include haul & launch where applicable. Haul/launch services provided separately for vessels up to 20 tons.
- Trailer/Cradle Storage is $15.00/month.
- RV Outside Storage is $10.00/foot.
- Daily Boat Storage is $9.00/day (begins 1 week after service completed or scheduled pick up date for non-storage customers)
- Inside storage is $4.00/square foot (length x width) plus blocking if required).
- Outside Boat on Cradle/Blocks/Stands including haul/launch - $16.00/foot plus blocking if required.
- Outside Trailered Boats/RVs (you park) - $10.00/foot (length over all).
- Outside Trailered Boats including shrink wrap $22.25/foot ($23.25 vessels over 20'). Plus one-time frame charge $50.
- Blocking (if required) is $50.00.
- 91 octane ethanol - free gas
- Off road diesel
NYS Canal Permits
We sell seasonal, 2-day and 10-day canal permits. The vessel needs a current valid registration.